We always are talking about the offense some teams generate or the way the pitchers dominant teams so let’s look at the different baseball parks and analyze.
Here is what I perceive as hitters parks and pitchers parks and then we will check the second list for a more detailed, stat-oriented approach to the idea.
Pitchers Park – Meaning that the ballpark is great for pitching
Pitcher-friendly – Generally favorable to defense
Neutral – Neither pitchers or batters are favored
Hitter-friendly – Less forgiving to pitchers than to batters.
Hitters Park – The ballpark is a haven for batting
- Oakland-Alameda Coliseum
- Kauffman Stadium
- US Cellular
- PNC Park
- Citi Field
- Joe Robbie Stadium
- Turner Field
- Safeco Field – Pitchers Park
- Comerica Park – Pitchers Park
- Petco Park – Pitchers Park
- Nationals Park – Pitchers Park
- Angel Stadium
- The Ballpark in Arlington
- Tropicana Field
- Chase Field
- Busch Stadium
- Great American Ballpark
- Coors Field
- Minute Maid
- Wrigley Field
- Miller Park
- Camden Yards
- Yankee Stadium
Below are the rankings of “hitter’s parks”, home teams and their rankings in runs scored.
1. Rangers Ballpark (Texas Rangers #1-AL) 1.142
2. Chase Field (Arizona D’backs #10-NL) 1.135
3. Coors Field (Colorado Rockies #8-NL ) 1.126
4. U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago White Sox #5-AL) 1.122
5. Fenway Park (Boston, Massachusetts #2-AL) 1.077
6. Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers #4-AL) 1.077
7. Great American (Cincinnati Reds #12-NL) 1.069
8. Wrigley Field (ChicagoCubs #1-NL) 1.068
9. Turner Field (Atlanta Braves #6-NL) 1.063
10. Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles #8-AL) 1.051
11. AT&T Park (San Francisco, California #15-NL) 1.045
12. Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees #7-AL) 1.04
13. Nationals Park (Washington Nationals #14-NL) 1.038
14. Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros #11-NL) 1.036
15. Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies #2-NL) 1.029
16. Angel Stadium (California Angels #10-AL) 1.017
Ok, the list above does not entirely match the first list. Why? Because I gave my opinion in the first list of parks and the second was some stats to them. Proves I am not always right. (Hope my wife doesn’t read this blog today).
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!