Friday, July 31, 2015 — Cardinals vs. Colorado Rockies (7:15 p.m.)
Gates open at 5:15 p.m.
- Lou Brock Bobblehead: On the day of MLB’s trade deadline, 25,000 ticketed-fans, ages 16 and older, will receive a Lou Brock bobblehead commemorating Brock’s arrival to the Cardinals via the Cubs – one of baseball’s most memorable trades. Presented by Lindenwood University (#CardsPromo).
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Autograph Night: Get free autographs from current and former Cardinals players, courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoors. Two current Cardinals players will sign 100 autographs in Ford Plaza for fans 15 years old and younger from 4:45-5:15 (Players TBD). Former Cardinals players Kyle McClellan and Scott Terry will sign autographs for fans of all ages from 5:15-6:00. *Players subject to change*
- Cardinals Care Stadium Auction: Fans have the unique opportunity to bid on exclusive autographed Cardinals memorabilia at the game. The auction is a great way for fans and collectors alike to obtain specialty Cardinals items while helping support the programs that Cardinals Care provides to youth in the community. Auction tables are located at Gate 1, Gate 3, inside the Cardinals Club and Redbird Club.
- MLBPAA Auction: The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association will conduct a baseball-themed silent auction inside Gate 1, Gate 3, UMB Champions Club and the Cardinals Club from the time gates open through the fifth inning. All proceeds will benefit Cardinals Care and the Players Alumni Association, a non-profit group that strives to preserve the game of baseball while supporting a variety of charities.
- Live Music at Cardinals Nation: There will be free live music in the Hall of Fame Club (2nd floor of the Cardinals Nation Restaurant) following the game.
- Cardinals Museum Artifact Spotlight: Every Friday home game, the Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum will highlight artifacts in the collection not currently on display during a pregame presentation inside the Museum. Today’s featured items will include a pair of Al Hrabosky cleats and more. For more information or to purchase tickets to the museum, visit cardinals.com/museum(#CardsMuseum).